Frosting Sheets Premium A3 11.75" x 16.50"
- Buy 4 for $62.49 each and save 8%
30 sheets per pack (3 resealable bags containing 10 sheets each)
11.75" x 16.25” print area
Most popular edible paper
For wide format printers only!
Just like our Frosting Sheets Premium 8.5“ x 11“ our Frosting Sheets Premium 11.75” x 16.50” are a great and easy way to create personalized edible cake toppers in no time. It is the same edible paper with the same ingredients. It only differs in the size. While the Frosting Sheets Premium 8.5” x 11” can be used with any common edible ink printer, the 11.75” x 16.50” (A3) sized Frosting Sheets can be used with wide format edible ink printers only. These A3 Frosting Sheets (also known as A3 Icing Sheets) are almost twice as big as the letter size Frosting Sheets. Therefore, they are perfect for bigger cakes. Since you can print in photo quality on these big edible sheets too, cakes topped with a customized edible topper created with our paper2eat Frosting Sheets Premium 11.75” x 16.50” and paper2eat edible ink cartridges will astound anyone for sure.
Facts at a glance:
- print area 11.75” x 16.25” (0.25" non-printable area necessary in order to easily peel off plastic backing)
- 30 Sheets per pack (3 resealable bags, 10 edible papers each)
- resealable bags preserve freshness
- plastic backing (prevents the sheets from sticking together and to printer rollers)
- long shelf life, minimum of 18 months
- slight Vanilla taste, not too sweet (does not impact the taste of your cake)
- most popular edible paper on the market
- easy to apply
- works perfect with wide-format edible inkjet printers only, such as Canon and Epson
- 0.5 mm thickness
- FDA approved ingredients only
|Health & Ingredients||Vegan, Soy-Free, Nut-Free, GMO-Free, Gluten-Free, FDA-Approved-Ingredients, Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free|
|Ingredients||Modified Starches (Distarch Phosphate, Acetylated Distarch Adipate), Maltodextrin, Humectants (Glycerin), White Sugar, Dextrose, Stabilizer (Acacia Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Xanthan Gum), Emulsifiers (Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Monostearate, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sorbitan Monostearate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Food Color (Titanium Dioxide), Flavors|
|Shelf Life||18 months +|
|Packaging||Resealable Bag, Cardboard Box|
|Best if used for||Big cakes that have a frosting / icing layer on top of it. It can also be applied to other cake toppings such as whipped cream, butter cream, chocolate candy, rolled fondant, royal icing and marzipan. If your cake has wet parts it is recommended to apply the printed Frosting Sheet as late as possible to your cake (shortly before you eat it) as the wet parts may damage the print. Hence, a dry cake topping such as a frosting or icing layer is best to apply your printed Frosting Sheet to.|