You Can Return Item(S) Under The Following Conditions:
- Email us before you send them back. Returns cannot be accepted without certification. Hardware items (such as printers) are just returnable when new, unused and ready for resale. All original accessories and packaging must be included.
- Hardware concerns may require contact with the hardware manufacturer. However, contact us first to see if we may can help to resolve the issue.
- For replacement or repair of hardware items please contact the authorized manufacturer. paper2eat will not forward hardware to the manufacturer if returned to paper2eat. You are responsible for all shipping charges that may incur if hardware is returned to paper2eat and need to be send back to you.
- Edible items are just returnable when new, unopened, stored product-specific as recommended on product label, ready for resale and a minimum shelf life of 12 months is left.
- Credit cannot be issued without proper inspection and approval by paper2eat.
- Edible items must be reported within 10 days of date of purchase.
- Items returned without proper certification may not be eligible for credit or refund.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of date of purchase to be eligible for credit or refund.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
paper2eat will inspect all returned items for compliance. Refund, replacement or in-house credit will be issued at the discretion of paper2eat within 30 days of receipt of return.